IBDP Coaching Class
About IB Course:
International Baccalaureate The IB Diploma Program is a challenging two-year curriculum for high school students. The International Baccalaureate ® (IB) offers four high quality international education programmes to more than one million students in 146 countries. Juniors and seniors take six courses in the following subject groups: language; second language; experimental sciences; the arts; math and computer science; and individuals and societies.IB students also engage in three core requirements:
- An extended essay (4,000 words);
- Theory of knowledge (interdisciplinary course); and
- creativity, action, service (community service).
The IB Diploma Program helps you develop critical-thinking, independent learning, and research skills. IB courses aren’t about reciting facts and figures – the IB Diploma Program helps you learn how to learn, and appreciate the process.
Features and BenefitsLakshya Tutorials aim to facilitate students in the following ways:
- Helping students with Internal Assessments (IAs). For instance, assisting students with the design, write-up and editing of their practicals. Ensuring that students understand the theory in detail.
- A point-by-point teaching and coverage of the syllabus. This is a strongly recommended method of learning because the IB cannot examine material outside of the syllabus.
- Ensuring that students are familiar with the expectations of the IB and the examiners.