CBSE Coaching Class
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE is popular since it is the older board and more schools are affiliated to it nationally. The Board conducts final examinations for Class 10th and Class 12th and is also well known for conducting entrance exams for admission to engineering and medical colleges in India.
With the introduction of optional Class X board examination in 2009, students feel a considerably reduced, examination-related stress. The performance of students has improved in Class XII board examination since the introduction of a system of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
At Lakshya Tutorials, we have developed the deep understanding of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) pattern currently followed by CBSE Board Examinations. We understand the importance of board examinations and have developed a system which makes the student prepared and confident for the examination through the year.
What is CCE?
Continuous and comprehensive evaluation is an education system newly introduced by Central Board of Secondary Education in India, for students of sixth to tenth grades. So we have developed an integrated approach, which not only helps in academic preparation, but also motives the student to perform consistently.
Courses Offered:Class 10th
Class 10th English Communicative, English Course-B, Hindi Course-A, Hindi Course-B, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit, French (Optional), Computer Science (Optional)
English, History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Business Studies, Political Science, Geography, Accountancy, Home Science, Computer Science, Physical Education, Economics, Biotechnology, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy.
Key Features and Benefits
- Teaching takes place at one’s own home, which provides a comfortable environment for the child to learn.
- Home Tuition saves a lot of travelling time as the child doesn’t has to rush from one tuition center to another.
- Group tuition with a batch size of not more than 5 students so as to make sure a proper student-teacher interaction takes place.
- Personal attention to the child as not every individual has the same aptitude.
- Since the tutorials take place at home, parents can monitor their child’s performance as well the effectiveness of the tutorial on regular basis.
- The tutors are highly experienced and have deep understanding about how to understand the needs of the individual student.
- Expert result oriented faculty dedicated to bring the best out of every student.
- Early completion of syllabus for more revision time.
- Topics coverage with the mindset that syllabus means the minimum levels.
- Preparation for quizzes, class work, homework sheets, oral test assignments etc. also covered as a part of course.
- Test series of CBSE pattern till the board examinations.
CBSE Home Tutors
Lakshya Tutorials provides home tuition for CBSE all standards/all subjects by experts all over Mumbai. We also provide group tuition at our Andheri and Borivali centers. To schedule a demo lecture please contact us.